Lost a job due to background check errors?
Or maybe you've missed out on housing or a loan due to these errors. In any case, there are legal remedies available that can help you get back on your feet under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
The FCRA governs the accuracy and confidentiality of "consumer reports", such as a background report.
If your rights have been violated, then you may be entitled to compensation. The best part is we can do this for you at $0-cost. Learn more about our No-Cost Guarantee, here.
Common Background Check Errors
- Transposition of digits of your SSN
- Inaccurate or incomplete data in original documents
- Inaccurate criminal records
- Outdated information that should no longer be reported
- Mistaken identity, leading to the criminal records of someone else being put on your background check
- Mixing your file with someone else's
Let us protect your rights
Don't let these background check companies get away with violating your rights. We're ready to fight, are you?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.